[Loadstone] I don't know if my post this morning was clear.

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Jun 20 21:32:10 BST 2013

This is what I get when I try and run the off-line tools.

Lodestone | Captivate Training Classes | Storyline Training Classes | Adobe
Authorized Training | Public, Private and Online Classes

Lodestone

list of 7 items

Training

Consulting

On-site

Resources

Company

Contact Us

list end

Cart

Adobe Training

eLearning Training

Design Suite TrainingWeb Suite TrainingProduction Suite TrainingeLeaning
Suite TrainingTechnical Communication Suite Training

Design Suite Training

Web Suite Training

Production Suite Training

eLeaning Suite Training

Technical Communication Suite Training

Online Training

Lodestone Live

Join us for our online Adobe and eLearning classes. All classes are
guarenteed to run and taught by industry certified instructors.

Storyline Training

Articulate Storyline Training

Lodestone offers public online and classroom Articulate Storyline training.
We can also come to you for an onsite custom Storyline class.

Lodestone Team TechPass

The Lodestone Team TechPass provides your training department with unlimited
classes online and at Lodestone's corporate headquarters.

Learn More...

Charlotte, NC

Adobe Training

Our Charlotte, North Carolina location offers state of the art facilites
serving up Adobe Authorized Training.

list of 16 items

Charlotte Acrobat Training

Charlotte After Effects Training

Charlotte Audition Training

Charlotte Captivate Training

Charlotte ColdFusion Training

Charlotte Connect Training

Charlotte Dreamweaver Training

Charlotte Fireworks Training

Charlotte Flash Training

Charlotte FrameMaker Training

Charlotte Illustrator Training

Charlotte InDesign Training

Charlotte Photoshop Training

Charlotte Premiere Training

Charlotte RoboHelp Training

Charlotte CSS Training

list end

Free Seminars

Join us each Friday for a free Lodestone seminar. We will be covering hot
topics around eLearning content creation.

MIssed a seminar? Here are the

recordings.

Seminar Schedule

Select a seminar for more information and to register.

Adobe Photoshop: Layer Techniques

with William Everhart

Date: June 14, 2013

Articulate Storyline:

Animation Techniques

with Josh Cavalier

Date: June 21, 2013

(Postponed until July)

Adobe Photoshop:

Tool Overview

with William Everhart

Date: June 28, 2013

Captivate Training

Adobe Captivate Training

Lodestone's Captivate training is delivered via public online classes and in
the classroom. Our onsite custom Captivate classes are also an option.

Lodestone Newsletter

Receive updates on upcoming events >

Submit

More information

Clients

See more...

_images/adobe_logo

Our Social Network

FacebookFlickrGoogle+LinkenInTwitterYouTubePinterest

Facebook

Flickr

Google+

LinkenIn

Twitter

YouTube

Pinterest

Request a Quote

Upcoming Classes

Charlotte

list of 7 items

6/24-6/25/2013

Video for eLearning Workshop

6/24-6/25/2013

Adobe InDesign Interactive

6/26-6/27/2013

Adobe InDesign Digital Publishing

6/26-6/27/2013

Adobe Captivate Advanced

6/28-6/28/2013

Adobe Captivate Mobile and Tablets

7/2-7/3/2013

MadCap Flare Fundamentals

7/8-7/9/2013

Adobe Premiere Fundamentals

list end

Online Only

list of 3 items

7/1-7/2/2013

Articulate Storyline Fundamentals

7/8-7/12/2013

Adobe Flash Accelerated Week

7/8-7/9/2013

Adobe Flash Fundamentals

list end

Toll Free 866-665-9441

Adobe Training

list of 23 items

Acrobat Training

After Effects Training

Audition Training

Captivate Training

ColdFusion Training

Connect Training

Design Premium Training

Dreamweaver Training

Edge Training

eLearning Suite Training

Fireworks Training

Flash Training

FrameMaker Training

Illustrator Training

InCopy Training

InDesign Training

Photoshop Training

Premiere Training

Presenter Training

Production Premium Training

RoboHelp Training

Tech Comm Suite Training

Web Premium Training

list end

Apple Training

list of 1 items

Final Cut Training

list end

Lodestone Training

list of 16 items

Articulate Training

Camtasia Training

CSS Training

ePub Training

FlyPaper Training

HTML5 Training

Instructional Design Training

iSpring Training

Lectora Training

Madcap Training

mLearning Training

PowerPoint Training

SnagIt Training

Snap Training

Storyline Training

Video Training

list end

Private Training Available in the following cities:

Atlanta, GA

Austin, TX

Baltimore, MD

Boston, MA