[Loadstone] point share exchange

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 18 23:54:31 BST 2013

Then you're skipping the other combo box selections. When you make a
selection of the country other combo boxes will appear depending on the
country. The same will apply to these combo boxes. When there are no more
subregions for a country a list of checkboxes will appear letting you select
one or more locations.