[Loadstone] Another problem with the Point Share

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:02:14 BST 2013

Hello,
I select everything now, as i am finally able to find the regions of the specified country. But when I check all the options I want, I get the following:
Windows Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer cannot download export.php from pse.loadstone-gps.com.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Please try again later.
OK
In the edit field for the specified user I type in my user name, I select open street map only and then click download. That's when this dialog appears.
What happens?
Best!
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic