[Loadstone] point share exchange

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:53:17 BST 2013

Hello Shawn,
I do exactly as I should
1. I log in.
2. I click the link "get data by cyvic location"
3. I find the combo box and select the country (I tried with Poland, Serbia
and US and then click next
Then a page appears and it is titled "get data near a point". On that page I
can select whether I want pointshare, osm or boath, to enter latitude and
longitude, to restrict the radius etc. So it just switches me to the wrong
page.
Best!
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic