[Loadstone] point share exchange

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 18 02:08:05 BST 2013

What are you doing that does this? If you go to the get data by civic
location link you should end up at a page with instructions and below that
the first thing you'll see is a selection box for country. The only way you
end up at the page where you can enter coordinates is if you don't select
anything and just click export.
A step by step of what you're doing would help to solve this problem.