[Loadstone] point share exchange

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:36:32 BST 2013

Hello Shawn,
No, it doesn't work. It takes me to the section where one can get data near
a point. So Itere are no further divisions of a country but edit fields with
the stars for entering latitude and longitude.
That's not how it should work when getting data by cyvic location, right?
Thanks for your efforts!
Best,
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic