[Loadstone] About OSM Converter

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:16:15 BST 2013

It's a good thing to have OSM points in the PSE database.

I've just tried to download 10 kilometers around my location 5 minutes ago,
but I think there is an error. When I pressed the Download button, in the
file name edit field of the Save As dialog box appeared:
export_php?_qf__export=&focal[y]=23_5&focal[x]=46_5&radius%5Bd%5D=10&radius%5Bunit%5D=1000&submit%5Bdownload%5D=Download&username=
I accessed “Get Data Near a Point”.

Another question is:
The points found in the PSE database are updated periodically, or they were
insert there sometime ago, or they are retrieved from OSM database
instantly?

Thanks,
    Emanuel Boboiu