[Loadstone] Point Share?

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 18:45:10 BST 2013

Hi all,
There has been a discussion about point share exchange site and you all said it works. But when I log in and click to get data by civic location I don't find anything. There is a simple instruction what to do, but there are neither combo boxes to choose a country nor a next button. Belowe the instructions there are the links that are at the initial page of the point share site, except the link "get data by civic location".
Best regards!
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic
skype: Milosh-hs