[Loadstone] About OSM Converter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 17 02:23:53 BST 2013

You should try downloading points from the loadstone point share exchange.
The osm data has been integrated in to our data so you won't need the
converter. Trying to fit an entire country in to a loadstone database just
isn't going to work, the data would be too big. Using the point share you
can select the region or regions you actually need making the data small
enough to fit in to the database.