[Loadstone] About OSM Converter

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:07:15 BST 2013

Hi there and thanks again for Loadstone, I use it to find routes in my City, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Of course there are many others who use it, at least here I know some of them.

Recently I downloaded the new OSM map for Romania, but it is now 2,38 GB in size.
I would like to convert it into loadstone database format, but I think the file is too large and the error message says that the “data.osm” file doesn’t exist.

What should we do to have the new maps, larger and of course more useful...

Thanks,
    Emanuel Boboiu