[Loadstone] Sensibility of the gps receivers

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Jan 31 20:13:01 GMT 2013

Hi

I have found that current external receivers are a bit more accurate than
internal ones and can see more satellites.

I have used iblue 747Pro mainly because it has build-in audio feedback  or
power-on, gps fix and waypoint adding function.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Paulo Augusto kirjoitti