[Loadstone] Sensibility of the gps receivers

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Jan 31 17:58:35 GMT 2013

Well, their take on using it is when it tells you you've just arrived at your destination, but, they're talking about driving directions/destinations, and, yes, they have no idea why we're paying so much attention to accuracy in metres, etc. - half the guys have spoken to this side, in South Africa, don't even think a visually impaired person can use a phone normally, let alone using specific software on it, etc....<smile>

Good luck

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA