[Loadstone] Sensibility of the gps receivers

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Jan 31 14:35:11 GMT 2013

Not sure of technical info regarding sensitivity (think that's the actual term you mean), but, for example, in beginning tested my N82's internal GPS against my external holux M1000 blue tooth receiver that had originally acquired to use with my 6680, and whereas the N82 seemed to be accurate to roundabout 3-4 meters, the holux M1000 seemed to, at same time, in same conditions be accurate to on average roundabout 1.5-2 meters, but, this was just me testing somewhat informally, and thus not necessarily too accurately, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA