[Loadstone] Sensibility of the gps receivers

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 31 13:59:44 GMT 2013

Dears,
I have a nokia e72 with internal gps receiver but I'm not satisfied with the gps functionning.
I'm considering the possibility of acquiring an external gps because it seems to be more sensible.
In the talknav web site, for instance, we find that the gps receiver model I Go 747 has the sensibility of -165 dbm.
I've tried hard to find the sensibility of my e72 but it has been so difficult that i decided to ask on this list.
Do you know where I can find this technical information, I mean, the sensibility of the gps receiver in the nokia e72?Maybe the external receivers will not solve my problems, such as loosing signal when there are tall buildings around or inside a car.
Kind regards, Paulo