[Loadstone] few questions regarding Pointshare

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 25 21:17:43 GMT 2013

Hello.
You're correct about your account and user id, you should be able to import
points to the point share. I'll look at this and see what's going on here.
The quickpoint feature is only for use with the point share to make it
easier to define start points for location searches. These aren't used by
loadstone itself and aren't shared with other users.