[Loadstone] The Unseen Trail

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Feb 14 12:57:01 GMT 2013

Dear Fellow Loadstone Users:

My book about my hike of the Appalachian Trail, called The Unseen Trail
should be available shortly.  The publisher has offered me ten copies, which
I should receive next week.  Once I have a chance to proof them, I should
get print copies within two weeks.  I could not have made any of this happen
without you.  If any of you would like more information on the book, please
email Paul Nockleby, who owns the publishing company.  His email address is
nockleby at earthlink.net.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson