[Loadstone] Google maps

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:24:10 GMT 2013

Hi all,
I started experimenting with google maps. I clicked on directions, entered my departure and destination addresses, saved the map and downloaded it as a kml  file. Now the problem is that it views first longitude then the latitude, and in whatever mode I try to convert it into csv using poieditor.com, I can't import it into Loadstone. Only when in the Loadstone's poi convertor is set the option to convert to the A, B, C= name, lat, long, it wants to convert, but the problem is that it recognizes the latitude as the longitude and vice versa, so I get wrong map that is, obviously, not usable.
So, is there a way for the Google maps to be set to first view the latitude and then the longitude?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš Pržic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7972 (20130205) __________