[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Dec 24 10:17:21 GMT 2013

OK, issue is if I activate compass - to, I think get it to tell me sort of clockface direction to a selected point, then switching off screen, on jellybean 4.1 touch screen unit makes it go all quiet.

Will test it on older gingerbread 2.1, samsung galaxy Y pro GT-B5510 unit just now that doesn't have explore by touch on it, and let's see.

Main thing is would prefer to be able to select a point, lock screen and have it carry on notifying me if heading to selected point changes, and would also be nice to be automatically notified of approach distance, without needing to query it - but, yes, need to test/try it out a bit more, alongside/in comparison to point finder, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA