[Loadstone] New Version

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:18:49 GMT 2013

Hi Shawn,

Lets hope u are able to sign it before symbian close down completely. smiles.

One extremely important reason why I never bother to switch to a touch screen phone on android or iOS is cause of loadstone. So, if u are working on a version for iOS, hope u will consider Android as well, greeeening.

KITT.