[Loadstone] New Version

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 18 19:47:29 GMT 2013

The code for a new version has been ready for quite some time. The problem
is the symbian site won't let me sign it for release. They dropped the
requirement for a publisher id but like everything else the symbian signing
site has ever done it's not that simple. It requires me to verify my account
but provides no procedure to do this. So, until I can figure out how to get
around this the symbian version is stuck in limbo.
I guess that just means I'll have more time to work on the iphone version,
probably a better way to go anyway.