[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Dec 18 09:58:06 GMT 2013

Think best bet is webpage:
http://www.dotwalker.wz.cz/dotwalker_en.html

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

  From: Kit
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] GPS for Android.

  Vikas, I went into that app and there are options but whatever I select, seems not responding. I am using Samsung quattro OSV4.12. What phone and os are u on pls? Any help file for me to read further, like instruction for starter like me.

  Jacob, U also using same apps? How do u convert all your points into that new format?