[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:16:36 GMT 2013

Vikas, I went into that app and there are options but whatever I select, seems not responding. I am using Samsung quattro OSV4.12. What phone and os are u on pls? Any help file for me to read further, like instruction for starter like me.

Jacob, U also using same apps? How do u convert all your points into that new format?