[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Dec 18 04:24:20 GMT 2013

All

Is there any tool to convert OSM data to a format dotwalker can work on?
If so, can I get a link to it? In this thread, I see many have converted the Loadstone database to dotwalker, again, a link to do it?
Harish Kotian

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.