[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:16:31 GMT 2013

I'm glad to inform that I recommended many changes/modifications in
DotWalker app to its developer Libor Dusec, and more than my expectations,
he nicely agreed to incorporate most of my suggestions. And amongst some of
them, I'd suggested the same feature to him, and in the latest update,
direction info is very much available irrespective which way you keep your
phone!