[Loadstone] GPS for Android.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:56:24 GMT 2013

No, it is not like that at least with DotWalker, I can very well lock the
screen while DotWalker is
running in the background and it keeps me prompting about the nearest place
while my screen is turned off. Another advantage of this is even if you are
in some other window/app, it still keeps informing you about your nearest
point. Although it doesn't really give us such comprehensive
interface/features like Loadstone, I'm quite satisfied with its limited
functionality.