[Loadstone] Pass Code

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Aug 30 20:48:52 BST 2013

You won't need a passcode to connect to the bluetooth receiver. You only
need it if you want to pair the phone with the device and you do not want to
do this. If you do every time you turn on the receiver it will make a
useless connection to the phone and prevent it from working propperly with
any application. Just turn on the receiver, start up loadstone and use the
option in the gps submenu to connect to the receiver and all should be well.