[Loadstone] Pass Code

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 20:43:28 BST 2013

Hello all,
I installed the latest version of Loadstone on my Nokia 6120 classic. I did it before but I can't remember now what passcode should I use for my gps device when connecting for the first time. I have an I-Blue 737a plus, so is there a default pass code for the bluetooth connection to work properly? I would't ask here but I am not able to find the user manual of the device as I probably lost it somewhere.
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš Pržic
twitter: MilosPrzic
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8454 (20130616) __________