[Loadstone] Loadstone Digest, Vol 85, Issue 3

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Aug 20 11:03:58 BST 2013

I exported the database using loadstone on nokia phone, then copied that
file to the same folder as the conversion utility, but, renamed to osm.xml,
and then when you click on the write route.xml button, it converts it into a
file called route.xml, which you then copy into a sub-directory/sub-folder
on the android phone's memory card, under dotWalker folder, and, the points
can then be loaded in dotWalker by selecting a route.

Reminds me, still need to test this some more on another android unit, since
my older gingerbread one seems to just crash out of it a lot...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA