[Loadstone] create new point problem

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 12 09:07:37 BST 2013

I think you're confusing the enter point and label point functions. The
label point function lets you label the current gps coordinates. This will
have the use current and from commencement options and will only be
available when you have a gps signal. The enter point function lets you
enter a point manually. This will only have a save option available. This
function requires you to enter the latitude and longitude of the point as
well as the name. If you don't enter these they will be set to 0 and you
most
likely won't be able to find the point since it will have invalid
coordinates.