[Loadstone] how to get a coordinates for specific point in OSM

Ondrej Rosik ondrej.rosik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:06:38 BST 2013

Hi list,
Sorry for little offtopic as the question is not dyrectly about Loadstone.
How can I get a coordinates for specific point from Openstreetmap
website? E. G. I put a search term, see the concrete result but what
next? I want to manually enter the point to the loadstone. I think that
langitude and longitude is stored somewhere in the OSM map structure. Or
do i need export entire map from the results, read the exported file and
get it from there?

    thanks

   Ondrej