[Loadstone] LS on Symbian Belle OS?

Miranda miran.woudstra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:14:35 BST 2012

Hello Robert,

I don't know about the Nokia 700 or 701, but I use Loadstone on the E6 running Symbian Belle and it works perfectly well. As far as I know, Nokia's free screenreader is made by Code Factory and is a subset of Mobile Speak. As Mobile Speak works very well with Loadstone, also on Symbian Belle, I think you won't have any problems. On my E6, I can even use Loadstone using only the touchscreen in Mobile Speak keypad mode.

Hth,
Miranda