[Loadstone] E5 with LS 7.4

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:23:51 BST 2012

Hi All,

I just tested latest LS V7.4 on a friend's Nokia E5. To my surprise, after
successfully installing it, I cannot access the configuration setting menus.
Talks can only read the label header and nothing else. when I asked a
sighted person to have a look, there is also nothing else accept the Header
labels.

Another surprising thing was when I downgrade to V7.3, Talks cannot read the
text but the options appears for a sighted person to read.

I then downgrade again to old V7.2 and with this, Talks works wonderfully in
the setting menus.

Any idea of why this happened??  Must I really go online web and download a
version for E5 or it the same actually for all?

When I checked with few other friends who have installed on E5 with latest
FW, they have the similar experience so its not cause of spoilt phone set.

TQ in advance for any suggestion or experience users of LS with E5.
KITT.