[Loadstone] Open street map?

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 14:32:33 BST 2012

Hi all,
I want to download all the data for the city of Trieste in Italy. I can find the .osm file for the hole Italy, but I don't want it for now and am not sure if I can extract the neded info from it manually. When I try searching on the site, I get everything I want, but I can't download much except an xml file of only 1 kilobite, which surely isn't what I want.
So what should I do?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš Pržic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7438 (20120902) __________