[Loadstone] Nokia C5-00 offline

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 14 09:04:20 BST 2012

Rob & list,
Thanks, the C5-00 now works very well offline, though it needs a bit
clearer view of the sky for its first fix then some BT gps's. After its
first fix   it is as sensitive and accurate as i.e. the Royaltek RBT
2001 I used before.

The menu structure on my C5-00 is different.  I had already found the
setting. But because it didn't get a fix in my window where several
other gps's did, I assumed it did not work.

Robert