[Loadstone] [OT] Accessibility on Nokia E7

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 3 16:20:17 BST 2012

[quoted lines by S. Massy on 2012/10/03 at 09:34 -0400]

>Have either of you tried the Nokia Screen Reader, which is supposed to be a
>simplified version of Mobile Speak? I hear it works well but has poor speech
>synthesis: is that true?

Yes, but the fault isn't with the screen reader itself. The reason is that the
Nokia Screen Reader only works with the Nokia-supplied voices.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html