[Loadstone] [OT] Accessibility on Nokia E7

Miranda miran.woudstra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:11:56 BST 2012

Hello,

As far as I know the Nokia Screen Reader only works on certain phone models,
and not on the E6 and E7. I will check that out as soon as I have the time.

Until recently I was not very satisfied about battery life on my E6, until I
found an option in the wifi settings which is called something like "energy
saving". I don't know what it exactly does, but since I turned that on my
battery lasts well more than one day, even when I use the phone all the
time. Turning on this option seems to have no influence on wifi performance.

Cheers,
Miranda