[Loadstone] [OT] Accessibility on Nokia E7

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Wed Oct 3 14:34:56 BST 2012

Hello,
Thanks to both of you for responding. Have either of you tried the Nokia
Screen Reader, which is supposed to be a simplified version of Mobile
Speak? I hear it works well but has poor speech synthesis: is that true?
How is battery life on the E6 and E7?

Sadly, this is a phone I would get renewing my contract with my carrier,
so my choice of phone is limited. Right now, I am torn between trying
something new with an Android phone or sticking to the tried and true
with a Nokia phone and a QWERTY keyboard, which is a rapidly vanishing
breed.

Thank you for the information.

Cheers,
S.M.