[Loadstone] [OT] Accessibility on Nokia E7

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Oct 1 15:34:42 BST 2012

Hello,
Yes, me again with another OT question, though at least this time it is
Symbian related.

I know that some of you have E7's, and even know that loadstone runs
fine on it, but I would have a few extra questions, if anyone would care
to take the time and answer them.
- How is general accessibility on the E7?
- Is the touch screen accessible, or do you have to employ the keyboard
  all the time?
- How is accessibility on third-party apps from the OVI store?
- How is the web browsing experience?

Feel free to add anything else you feel I should know.

Thanks.

Cheers,
S.M.