[Loadstone] Planet.osm

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Thu May 24 11:26:55 BST 2012

Hello Ari,

I am using the netherlands in one lsdb file with 400000 points and that
works fine.
Is there a max db file size that still works nicely?

What other information than POI's and intersections does your homemade
converter process into the database?
One of the things I am missing is the street you ar walking in. When the
streets are curved like in the center of Amsterdam the nearest point and
the point at 12 and 6 oclock often are  not part of the street your are
walking on.

Robert