[Loadstone] Planet.osm

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 21 05:55:10 BST 2012

Hello Milos

I have used country files either from Cloudmake or Geofabrik and even they
are quite big. I have splitted them up to approximately one county per
file and this will produce .lsdb files  varying from 1000 to 60000 points.
I use home-made converter that will transfer a bit more information than
just the crossings and pois.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672