[Loadstone] Garmin and google earth maps?

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:34:53 BST 2012

Hi all,
I started experimenting again with the maps and the map conversions. I downloaded the poi converter that, as the manual of the loadstone poi converter says, works in the conjuction with the loadstone poi converter. It supports a large number of formats, the garmin maps is one of them. So, could one tell me where could I get the garmin maps? How to extract them from the garmin if it is installed somewhere?
Also, how to obtain the google earth point or track? Is it possible with schreen readers?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7141 (20120516) __________