[Loadstone] Nokia c5 00 5mp

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sun Mar 25 18:07:10 BST 2012

Hi

I have used that model with good success. If you plan to use the  free
Nokisa screen reader there are some  key functions you cannot use, mainly
long presses of arrow keys and select.

Internal gps works nicely but is not the most accurate receivers in the
world.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672