[Loadstone] Point Share

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Jun 22 08:10:44 BST 2012

Hi

I found the  intersections by checking if node belongs to more than one
way on OSM data and using the joined names of  the ways names as a point
name. Roads with no
name are referred by last four digits of their way id. Currently i'm also
experimenting  if adding a heading of each road will help orientation. For
example one T-crossing nearby:
"oskarinkatu  north / oskarinkatu south / noviisinkatu  east"

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Shawn Kirkpatrick kirjoitti> Hello list.