[Loadstone] osm & poi & osmosis

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 19 10:19:58 BST 2012

Hi Shawn & list,

I removed the ubuntu osmosis package completely and ran the latest
version. (INFO: Osmosis Version 0.40.1)

But the song reamains the same. If I convert the resulting file it
complains about missing nodes but produces a file.
If I convert it with poi's the osm.py stops with the error
"TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable"

Area osm files I downloaded produce the same error when converting zo
this error is not produced by osmosis.

The missing nodes are not so important, the file is still usable.

But this way I can't get a file converted with poi's.
I have to select the sort of  poi's that I want and remove the
'NoneType' ones first. How can I do this?

Robert

from the ./osmosis/bin directory I  ran:
sh ./bin/osmosis --read-xml enableDateParsing=no
file=/home/dummie/Desktop/netherlands.osm  --bounding-box top=52.6000
left=4.3333 bottom=52.2000 right=5.8500 --write-xml
file=/home/dummie/ams-omg.osm

Robert