[Loadstone] Final version of loadstone gps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 15 09:06:39 BST 2012

No, I don't have a ready to use sdk for this yet. The link you pointed out
now works again but this kit won't be enough to compile the current
loadstone version. You might be able to use it as a start, but you'd have to
add the sensor plugins and the sdk for fifth edition. Getting this all set
up is not an easy process but if you're going to try to run code from
subversion then you really should know what you're doing.