[Loadstone] Final version of loadstone gps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jun 14 22:52:24 BST 2012

If you want you can compile the source from subversion. You'll need the
latest patches for the symbian sdks and the sdk for fifth edition to make
this work thoe. This is not an easy process and the compilation instructions
that come with the source are a bit out of date. Even if you get everything
compiled you may not be able to sign it because of the uid, you'd probably
have to change that to one you own in order to get it signed.