[Loadstone] Route mode; was About ordered cheklists

robhill at es.co.nz robhill at es.co.nz
Tue Jun 12 02:35:06 BST 2012

Hello Sean and list,

This sounds good.  To expand on this:

My own particular needs are for periodic,
hands-free
feedback on the direction towards the next checkpoint. Auto-announce
tells you the nearest checkpoint; route mode as you describe would
allow auto-announce to tell me the next checkpoint in the direction I
want to go,
hands-free.

Many thanks to the developers for their excellent work.

Rob