[Loadstone] About ordered cheklists

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 11 07:56:27 BST 2012

I have some ideas about this but haven't had time to implement them yet. I'm
thinking it would be called route mode and it would be like a checkpoint
list but with a specific order. There would be a way to add, move, and
delete points from the list. The direction (forward or reverse) would be
computed automatically depending on starting point and direction with an
option to override the choice. The next point would be automatically
advanced to when the current one was passed. Again, there could be options
to override this if needed.
I'm not sure when any of this will be implemented thoe.