[Loadstone] About ordered cheklists
arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jun 11 07:05:13 BST 2012
How about following extension to checklists:
- As default checked points will operate as before.
- There will be two new operating modes: ordered checkpoint list and
ordered checkpoint list reversed.
- On ordered mode only one checkpoin is available at a time similar to
current isolate checkpoint. Instead of nearest chekcpoint this will show
points starting from first. There will be an easy key shortcut to advance
to next point and not so easy to go back to previous point.
- automatic advancing to next point when one is reached would be nice.
- Alert if current checkppoints is behind user..
- Alert if user is not walking towads the chekpoint, adjustable threshodl
- There is also need for a feature to sort existing, randomly sorted
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
0C1F 6A76 DC9D DD58 3383 8B5D 0E76 9600 B784 D02
More information about the Loadstone