[Loadstone] Announcing satellites

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 11 06:03:28 BST 2012

The main problem here is that the internal gps receivers on nokia phones are
basically junk. They can take a long time to acquire a signal and then they
seem to lose it easily. The fix for this is to use a better receiver or if
you no your receiver is going to do this then just turn off the signal
monitor in the monitor settings and get your signal status manually if
needed.